Nothing relaxes and gives strength, as the experienced hand of a professional massage therapist, that treats and tones, eliminates excessive body mass, replaces the missing physical activity and neutralizes the intensive load consequences.
In our Le Blanc Beauty Salon an experienced massage therapist will render professional services on various types of manual massage:
- Lymphatic drainage body massage: this manually massage technique applied on different areas enhances the activity of lymphatic systems. This type of massage stimulates the metabolism that enables essentially the process of losing excess weight, reduces cellulite, and gets rid of edema. Massage improves your immunity and reduces fatigue improving blood microcirculation.
- Anti-cellulite massage: this procedure is applied to the problematic areas, reducing the appearance of cellulite; it corrects the problematic zones and makes your skin more supple and elastic, thus preventing stretch marks due to weight loss.
- Craniosacral therapy – it embodies the treatment of cervical spine and sacrum problems. This procedure improves the cerebral blood vessels circulation, normalizes the nervous function, restores the natural mobility of the sacrum, and enables the pelvic bones and joints mobility. As a result, the chronic headache, pain in the neck and back pain do pass away, the immunity and all body systems tone increase. Such treatment is also effective in the case of stress and nervous disorders, it is recommended at bronchial asthma and epileptic syndromes.
- Spanish massage: this massage is carried out with a special technique, rendering healing effects on muscular, vascular, bone and joint systems of the body, strengthening the nerve-endings, correcting the muscular atony, osteochondrosis, and arthritis. This type of massage is also effective in combating against excess weight and edema.
- Honey massage: the natural curative component used perfectly cleanses the dermis from toxins, improves the skin elasticity and firmness, normalizes the lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, and provides an effective counteraction to cellulite.
- Thermotherapy with hot stones: this is a favorite worldwide procedure, helping you to relax as well as to involve the body active processes, boosting immunity and muscle tone.