Henna Body Art
Henna drawings were carried out 5 thousand years ago and received a Mehendi name. It has a special meaning. The ancient Egyptians and Indians were decorated feet and hands with drawings, considering that the symbols would bring good luck, health, and success. In Europe, this technique has come relatively recently, but today accurate and beautiful drawings on the body with henna – Mehendi – have a deserved popularity.
At Le Blanc beauty salon in Kiev, experienced masters will perform a professional application of mehendi under an original technology. We use only proven, high-quality materials, and each client receives a special attention and comfort during the procedure.
Along with the main natural component – henna paste dye contains other naturally occurring substances, such as coffee and tea extracts, lemon juice, mineral components. They not only do not harm the skin at a zone of application, but nourish it, make it more flexible, prolong youth.
Drawing is performed using a special professional tool giving a possibility to draw accurately and precisely small details to create beautiful patterns and inscriptions. You can choose a Mehendi using ready pictures or stencils, and can rely on the master’s opinion, thus receiving an original and unique composition. In India, lace patterns are still popular, and other Eastern cultures often prefer large floral motifs and European and American practices often use drawings with inscriptions.
The skill of Le Blanc salon professionals is that the drawings do not spread and are do not become smudged, the lines are free, thin, rich.
Features of drawings made with henna:
- Drawing can be performed only on the prepared skin. For this purpose, it is purified, carefully dried, and applied with special oils;
- Right after the procedure a drawing has an orange tint, but after some time, it gets dark, becoming a beautiful color of dark chocolate. It is worth paying attention that each skin tone may be different, it depends on the individual skin oiliness and interaction with the pigments;
- To care for a drawing you do not need to perform complex manipulations – you should simply apply regularly a cream to a place of drawing;
- A drawing wipes faster with active soaking, so it is recommended to protect the painted places from long contact with water.
Who should choose the henna drawings:
- Clients who want a tattoo, but are not sure about its necessity, often choose Mehendi. Application of temporary mehendi allows you to feel your body with the selected image, get used to it and feel the need of a permanent tattoo;
- Body drawings are suitable for temporary application during the beach season or for special events (thematic parties, school leaving parties, weddings, anniversaries, corporate parties) when clients believe that some part of the body will be open, carrying the symbolism and meaning of the drawing.